A women’s circle to bring awareness, forgiveness and healing to our relationships with other women.
Do you struggle to maintain friendships with other women? Do you find it hard to forgive other women when they hurt your feelings?Do you long to feel part of a loving and trusted community?
In this month’s circle we’re exploring what it means and feels like to truly feel in connection with other women. We’ll reflect on what blocks us from connection, what limiting beliefs we have about other women and ourselves, and what we were taught growing up that no longer serves us.
We’ll lean into our hurt feelings so that we can be witnessed and begin the path of forgiveness and healing in a safe and sacred space. We will come together to celebrate our uniqueness, our brilliance and connect with each other through sisterhood. .
All of this is possible in circle when we step into our sovereignty, and be brave, vulnerable and open hearted with each other.
Come to circle and experience:
* MEDITATION to ground into the space and be utterly present.
* INTIMATE SHARING to connect with each other and share your heart.
* VISUALIZATION to integrate the theme and explore what it means to you.
* MOVEMENT to feel, move, release any emotions that feel alive for you.
* RITUAL to guide in the light and truly embody what it feels like to awaken. It is in sisterhood that we reclaim our voice, our truth, our freedom, our wild side. It is in sisterhood that we integrate all parts of ourselves to be whole, complete women.
Organiser Sharon James – information/booking: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/grit-grace-womens-empowerment-circle-tickets-290823760697?aff=ebdssbdestsearch