Admission to this event is free and is open to women of all ages and backgrounds. Free crèche facilities will be available together with the opportunity to purchase delicious home-made cakes and refreshments lovingly prepared by WAND volunteers.
There will be something for everyone from a host of stallholders promoting everything relating to womanhood as well as a varied and exciting range of workshops. These will include:-
- The Poetry of Divorce – by WAND patron Tracey West – Poet, author and broadcaster
- Jewellery making – with long-time WAND supporter Cath Coffin – local artist and instructor
- Singing Workshop – with WAND member Hilary Foggo
- House of Colour – presented by Vicky Gray – a welcome return to a WAND favourite!
- Basket weaving – with Cath Prately: £10.00 (please book in advance)
New this year will be THE RUMMAGE ROOM – an opportunity for people to donate any unwanted women’s clothes, accessorises and books (all clean and in good condition) and pick up something new to you – GOK WAN style comes to Dorchester! Proceeds will go to WAND to support other events.
Click here to see the Final Programme DWD 2013 (4 March) (subject to minor changes).
Further information can be obtained from Emma on 01305 252204 or Toni on 01305 848689
If you would like to have a stall at this event or simply like to learn more about WAND, please get in touch.