- Set up Sacred Circle of the Four Directions and Five Elements on the beach
- Group Drumming and sharing our voices to empower our Sacred Prayers and Intentions
- Letting go ritual and thanksgiving offering to Mother Sea, allowing our prayers of love and gratitude to float off on the waves
- Sit or lie as you are guided on a gentle Shamanic soul Journey whilst listening to the sound of the waves. Connect you with our Spirit Guides, Spirit Animals, receive healing, wisdom, inspiration and solar light codes to empower your spiritual journey.
- Group share
- Close Sacred Circle and give thanks
Benefits of Drumming
Drumming is the heartbeat of Mother Earth and is considered a woman’s tool of empowerment.
The rhythmical beating of a drum is one of the oldest practices of humankind. The beat of the first drum perhaps reminded our distant ancestors of that very first rhythm we heard, the comforting heartbeat, of our deep connection to the body of our mother, and to Earth itself.
The Shamans in ancient times knew this and would use drumming to enter an altered state of consciousness to connect with Great Spirit to achieve greater heights of self-awareness and consciousness.
When we drum or receive drumming, the sound helps our brainwaves shift from Beta to Alpha rhythm that connects us with a general feeling of relaxation and wellbeing.
Alpha waves help us drop in to a more relaxed state of being, helping us to quieten the mind, return to the breath and reconnect with our natural body rhythm and inner wisdom.
Drumming helps us come in to rhythmic balance as it connects the neuro-pathways between our left and right hemispheres of our brain. It helps us let go of stress, reduce anxiety and release old energy that has become blocked in our body and energies allowing deep healing and transformation to take place.