Founder and Director of Padua Communications, Nicky Rudd, has brought together a spectacular line-up of inspirational speakers for this exclusive event. Each speaker will share their view on the role of women in business and the challenges they have overcome to break the bias in their workplaces and industries. Find out more and book here.
The Dorset and Hampshire-based speakers include:
- Facilitator and change expert Jo Hompstead, founder of Connect Up
- Sarah Wrixon of family-run brokerage Summers Insurance
- Lucy Tidbury, artist and gallery owner at Lucy’s Farm in Swanage
- Sales expert Kristy Davies-Sumpter of Zest Consultancy
- Executive Coach and Business Mentor Angie Beeston from Evolution 4 Business
Tickets to the event are priced at £18, including lunch and refreshments, with all proceeds going to The Minstead Trust.